Thursday 18 April 2013

Telstra Gets It Right

An example of good corporate social media.

Today I was unable to get my emails. Tried a couple of things, no luck. Twittered @Telstra asking if it was just me or was there a bigger problem. Noticed on #telstra a lot of irate customers.

Tonight I received a tweet from Telstra by a guy called Greg, appologising for the glitch and letting me know all was well now.

I replied with thanks and said that the world hadn't stopped because the email was down and asked him to thank the techies for fixing it.

He replied thanking me for being understanding, saying he appreciated the support and wished me a good evening.

Amazing when you think how many people they would have had to reply to and how many would have just yelled at them.

Positive customer service.

No comments: